Mechanical Absorbent Spreader: Lehner Oil Tiger®
Applying oil absorbents on road surfaces is a dangerous time consuming manual job. To reduce risking further accidents staff run the gauntlet on busy roads to distribute oil binding agents.
Now let the Lehner Oil Tiger® take over this dangerous manual work.
The Oil Tiger® offers a cost effective management solution to disperse a variety of suitable oil binding agents or absorbents, accurately and economically at an incident scene by one man, while driving the vehicle attached and electronically controlled gritter over the oil or chemical spill.
12V DC Powered Lehner Oil Tiger® Gritter Kit
- 1 x 85 litre volumetric capacity heavy duty polypropylene container with lid;
- 1 x 12 V DC electrically operated agitator and factory fitted adjustable scattering mechanism;
- 1 x Operator control panel with remote function and 6m control cable from OilTiger® to cab;
- 1 x 5m Battery connecting cord with clamps and 25 amps fuse;
- 1 x Rear mounting bracket for bakkie type vehicle.
- 24v to 12v Converter adaptor;
- 11m Control cable for remote function outside the vehicle;
- Fire engine front mounting bracket (Magirus/IVECO/ Mercedes)
Reduction of distribution time;
Reduction of quantities of oil binding agents used;
Can be fitted to any vehicle (front or rear mounted);
Small and handy;
Driver or co-driver controlled;
Adjustable quantity regulator, distribution width, etc
|Distribution width:||0.5 - 2m|
|Power supply:||12 volt directly from vehicle|
|Structure material:||Stainless steel|